The safety and well-being of everyone at Catulpa and within our programs and services is a priority for everyone as the spread of the COVID-19 virus continues.
As of Monday, March 16th, 2020, Catulpa Community Support Services has made the following changes:
- Catulpa CSS employees will work remotely from locations outside of regular office sites.
- Face-to-face meetings are curtailed and will be completed by telephone or virtual meeting.
- MotherCare, CAPC and Next Step face-to-face programs are cancelled until further notice. Please contact your local Site Coordinator as listed below and someone from the team will return your call.
Barrie/ Innisfil area– 705-733-3227 x 2160
Bradford/ Alliston area – 905-775-1498 x 2032
Collingwood/ Wasaga area – 705-445-9770 x 5230
Midland area – 705-526-2151 x 2095
Orillia area – 705-326-6502 x 3103
- APSW Resource Days are cancelled until further notice. Please contact Jennifer Ross at 705-733-3227 x 2232 for information.
- Ontario Autism Program Resource Days are cancelled until further notice. Please contact Melissa McMullen at 705-326-6502 x 3296 for information.
Catulpa Community Support Services remains open and all other services and programs remain in effect in a modified manner. All agency and employee contact information remains unchanged at this time.
These changes will remain in effect until further notice. Thank you for your understanding as we all work together to maintain the health of everyone involved within the agency, programs and services.
If you have questions, please contact your case manager, the site program supervisor or your support person. Up-to-date information may also be found on the catulpacommuntiysupportservices or simcoecountycapc Facebook pages. We will continue to update you as the situation and our programs and processes change.
For the most up-to-date and accurate information about COVID-19, please visit https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html