In 2019 Catulpa Community Support Services renewed our strategic planning process and developed our Strategic Plan 2019-2021. It is based on our Mission, Vision and Values.
By planning together, we ensure the vitality and capabilities of our agency.
Our 2019-22 Strategic Plan Priorities Are
The people with special or unique needs served by Catulpa will have increased access to the services they require.
The people with special or unique needs served by Catulpa will be included in the community, social and recreational activities of their choice.
The people with special or unique needs served by Catulpa will engage in self-advocacy related to achieving their personal needs and priorities.
Catulpa Community Support Services has developed goals for each of the Strategic Plan priorities. Measurable goals will be in place to guide the organization’s staff and to enable the Board to monitor organizational performance.
Our 2019-22 Strategic Plan Goals Are
- Align Catulpa services and staffing to address gaps
- Align staff compensation to match with the increasing complexity of necessary skill sets
- Develop early intervention collaboration pathways internally and externally
- Implement coaching, performance and training model
- Build capacity within community for recreational opportunities
- Explore alternative ways to provide social opportunities and information about community
- Develop a culture of collaboration and knowledge internally and externally
- Develop stakeholder engagement strategy to address service and access gaps
- Embed self-advocacy skills as a fundamental framework for all programs
- Build on self-advocacy tools to provide realistic examples and access
- Develop self-advocacy training and engagement process
- Develop stakeholder engagement strategy to address self-advocacy needs and priorities
As we work towards the achievement of each Goal within our Strategic Plan Priorities,
Our 2019-22 Strategic Plan Next Steps Are
Catulpa agency and staff persons will develop specific steps to achieve each goal
Catulpa agency and staff persons will develop methods of consistent key indicator tracking of chosen metrics
Catulpa agency and staff persons will develop or adapt ongoing monitoring strategies and tools
Catulpa agency and staff persons will develop meaningful reporting strategies demonstrating progress or gaps