Please submit all Passport claims for the 2019-20 budget year (April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020) by April 13th, 2020.
The Passport program has entered the year-end peak claims processing period (January to June). Persons and families submitting claims should expect the processing time to take a minimum of ten to fifteen business days due to the high volume of claims.
Claims with errors or incomplete information will take longer as they may require follow-up. Claims are being processed as quickly as possible, but times will vary based on the volume of claims submitted. If claim processing times increase beyond fifteen business days, we will post undated information. Processing times are expected to return to normal in June 2020.
Pas(MDP), claims that are e-filed will continue to be processed within 2-3 business days. Claims submitted through MDP that contain errors or missing information will take longer to process. If you would like to e-file your Passport claim, you can sign up with MDP for free at www.MyDirectPlan.com
Claim Submission Tips
- Always use your customized Passport claim form with your unique barcode when you submit your claim.
- Fill out your claim fully and check for errors before submitting it for reimbursement. Incomplete claims and those with errors will take longer to process and may require follow up with you for missing information, which will further delay your payment.
- Submit Passport claims on a regular basis (monthly) throughout the year. Large, more complex claims take longer to process and can result in a delayed payment.
- If possible, e-file your claim using MyDirectPlan. You can sign up for free at www.MyDirectPlan.com
If you need more information, or additional copies of your customized claim form, please contact:
- Lisa Teske at email@example.com or 705-733-3227 ext. 2241, or
- Katherine Marman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-733-3227 ext. 2104