FEEDBACK AND INQUIRIES
Catulpa Community Support Services welcomes all feedback.
Your feedback, whether an inquiry, complaint or compliment, may be given to us in a variety of ways, including our online feedback form below, by email, phone, in-person, mailed paper form, TTY or through visual aids. For email addresses and phone numbers of program managers, please visitÂ Contact Information and Office Locations.
If you would like to mail or fax us your feedback instead of using the form below, you can download a printable French Feedback Form or the English Feedback Form.Â Feedback forms and contact information may also be requested from your Catulpa staff person at any time.
If your feedback is complimentary, thank you very much. We truly appreciate your support. If you have a concern or a complaint, please include details such as the people involved, date, time and location. All feedback is sent to the appropriate program manager and if it is a concern or complaint, steps will be taken to settle your issue. You will be contacted as part of this process. Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts.
Feedback and Complaints Resolution Procedure, Timelines and Reporting
Catulpa Community Support Services acknowledges and encourages feedback from Persons Served to shape and influence the services and supports provided as part of our quality assurance process. Feedback is welcomed and encouraged in a variety of formats including but not limited to, email, verbal, web link, written, TTY and visual aids. We invite input from: persons served, family members, and community members who have feedback about the organization, operations, employees, or service quality.
Timelines and Reporting
- All complaints will be documented on the Complaint Form.
- All documented complaints will be reviewed and a response to the complainant will occur within 5 business days of receipt by the Employee.
- Should a resolution not be satisfactory, the Employee’s Supervisor will become involved to assist in determining a resolution. A response, acknowledging receipt of the complaint will be provided within 5 business days by the Supervisor. The Supervisor will gather information required to formulate a response and provide the complainant with a response within 30 days.
- Should further follow-up be required, the Executive Director will engage in the determination of a resolution. The Executive Director will respond to the complainant within 5 business days, acknowledging receipt of the complaint. The Executive Director will gather information required to formulate a response within 30 days. More complex complaints may take an increased timeframe to address. Should this be necessary, the complainant will be informed.
- All resolutions are to be documented by the employee who facilitates a response in the “Complaints Resolution” portion of the Complaint Form. The form is forwarded to the Senior Executive Assistant for central storage within 5 business days.
- Feedback of any other type will be documented by the receiver and forwarded to the Senior Executive Assistant for central storage within 5 business days.