FEEDBACK AND INQUIRIES
We welcome your feedback. If you would like to let us know about your experience with Catulpa, please complete our Stakeholder Feedback and Complaint Form below.
Feedback forms and contact information may also be requested from your worker at any time. If you wish to mail or fax us your feedback instead of using the form below, you can download a printable Feedback Form here.
If your feedback is complimentary, thank you very much. We truly appreciate your support. If you have a concern or a complaint, please include details such as the people involved, date, time and location.
All feedback is sent to the appropriate program manager and if it is a concern or complaint, steps will be taken to settle your issue. You will be contacted as part of this process. Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts. Your feedback is always welcome.
Stakeholder Feedback and Complaints Resolution Procedure, Timelines and Reporting
Catulpa Community Support Services acknowledges and encourages feedback from Persons Served to shape and influence the services and supports provided as part of our quality assurance process. We invite input from all stakeholders, including: person served, family members, and community members who have feedback about the organization, operations, emplyees, or service quality.
Timelines and Reporting
- All complaints will be documented on the Stakeholder Feedback and Complaint form
- All documented complaints will be reviewed and a repsonse to the complaint will occur within 5 business days of receipt by the employee
- Should a resolution not be satisfactory, the Program Manager will become involved to assist in determining a resolution. A response will be provided within 5 business days by the Program Manager
- Should further follow up be required, the Executive Director will engage in the determination of a resolution. The Executive Director will respond to the complainant within 5 business days
- All resolutions are to be documented by the employee who facilitates a response in the “Complaints Resolution” portion of the Stakeholder Feedback and Complaint form. The form is forwarded to the Executive Assistant for Storage in the Stakeholder Feedback and Complaints binder at Catulpa Community Support Services’ Head Office, within 5 business days