FEEDBACK AND INQUIRIES
Catulpa Community Support Services welcomes all feedback.
Your feedback, whether an inquiry, complaint or compliment, may be given to us in a variety of ways, including our online feedback form below, by email, phone, in-person, mailed paper form, TTY or through visual aids. For email addresses and phone numbers of program managers, please visit Contact Information and Office Locations.
If you would like to mail or fax us your feedback instead of using the form below, you can download a printable French Feedback Form or the English Feedback Form. Feedback forms and contact information may also be requested from your Catulpa staff person at any time.
If your feedback is complimentary, thank you very much. We truly appreciate your support. If you have a concern or a complaint, please include details such as the people involved, date, time and location. All feedback is sent to the appropriate program manager and if it is a concern or complaint, steps will be taken to settle your issue. You will be contacted as part of this process. Thank you for taking the time to give us your thoughts.
Feedback and Complaints Resolution Procedure, Timelines and Reporting
Catulpa Community Support Services acknowledges and encourages feedback from Persons Served to shape and influence the services and supports provided as part of our quality assurance process. Feedback is welcomed and encouraged in a variety of formats including but not limited to, email, verbal, web link, written, TTY and visual aids. We invite input from: persons served, family members, and community members who have feedback about the organization, operations, employees, or service quality.
Timelines and Reporting
- All complaints will be documented on the Feedback and Complaint form
- All documented complaints will be reviewed and a response to the complaint will occur within 5 business days of receipt by the employee
- Should a resolution not be satisfactory, the Program Manager will become involved to assist in determining a resolution. A response will be provided within 5 business days by the Program Manager
- Should further follow up be required, the Executive Director will engage in the determination of a resolution. The Executive Director will respond to the complainant within 5 business days
- Should the resolution of the Executive Director not be satisfactory, the Executive Director, in consultation with the Chair of the Board of Directors, may engage a third party review
- All resolutions are to be documented by the employee who facilitates a response in the “Complaints Resolution” portion of the Feedback and Complaint form. The form is forwarded to the Executive Assistant for Storage in the Feedback and Complaints binder at Catulpa Community Support Services’ Head Office, within 5 business days