THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS SERVED
Statements of Rights for Persons Served
- Colour, race
- Disability (physical, developmental, mental health)
- Sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding)
- Ethnic origin
- Place of origin
- Culture, creed
- Family or Marital status
- Gender identity, expression
- Receipt of public assistance
- Record of offences
- Sexual orientation
- To be treated with respect and provided with services that reflect your needs.
- To be safe and free from any and all types of abuse.
- To be supported as you work towards your own chosen goals.
- information given to you in the way you want it
- hearing about what programs and services are available to you
- learning how the Catulpa staff may be able to help you
- knowing you can refuse services at anytime.
- can be seen by you
- is correct and private
- can only be shared with the people you choose, unless required by law
- can be changed if it is not correct
- and receive a timely answer
- and understand your services will not be harmed if you do so.
Use these controls at the bottom of each report to view the pages. Hover over each icon to see what it will do.
Click this Toggle Fullscreen icon under each report to view it in a fullscreen. To exit the fullscreen, click the icon again at the bottom of the page to return to thumbnail view or press Esc on your keyboard.