FAMILY RESOURCE SERVICES
About Family Resource Services
The service works with families, service agencies and schools to identify the strengths and needs of each family and child.Â The service helps families access necessary and available community resources.
The Role of the Family Resource Worker
- Meet with you and your family
- Planning based on the needs of your family so you can access appropriate community resources
- Identifies your goals for your child through development of an Individual Family Service Plan (ISP)
- Helps you and your child with transitions such as school or adult services
- Provides information regarding alternative funding sources applications
- Assists with information regarding school related issues
- Assists your family and childâ€™s community advocacy outreach by providing information services, education and consultation with other program and service providers
Referral to the service may come from you or your family, or a professional support person working with your family (with consent). All referrals must include a confirmation of diagnosis from a medical professional.
Family Resource Services are available to families in Alliston, Midland, Collingwood, Orillia and surrounding areas. Hours of service are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Evening and in-home appointments may be available if required.
For More Information or to Refer
Whitney Moore, Program Assistant, Children’s Services & Adult Programs
705-733-3227 x2335 -OR- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback about Catulpa Services and Programs
Catulpa Community Support Services is interested in how you feel about your services and programs, whether a compliment or complaint. Your feedback is important since it can help us to improve. Your feedback will never negatively impact any of the services or programs we provide you.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.