REGIONAL COMPLEX CARE SERVICES
About the Service
The Regional Complex Care Service helps each child participate in life to the best of their ability. A specialized case manager works with you or your family to access the services required. You remain as an active partner and decision-maker in your child’s care.
The service includes planning for the child’s needs as they change, and can include items such as transition planning based on changing situations and eligibility. The service is proactive in planning and delivery to address the complex and changing needs of your child and family.
The Role of the Regional Complex Care Program Care Manager
- Works with the child or youth and their family to identify goals, support network, preferences, strengths and needs, including a individualized Integrated Service Plan
- Helps to access needed services as part of ongoing planning
- Monitors plan implementation
- Ongoing evaluation of plan to ensure it continues to meet your needs
- Provides accountability for use of regional complex care resources
Referral is though the Regional Service Resolution Process only.
Feedback About Catulpa Services and Programs
Catulpa Community Support Services is interested in how you feel about your services and programs, whether a compliment or complaint. Your feedback is important since it can help us to improve. Your feedback will never negatively impact any of the services or programs we provide you.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.